Hair falls rapidly in the rainy season due to the high humidity, acid rain or dirty rain water which makes the hair dry and brittle. If you use chemical color or other hair products, these make your hair oily and greasy due to the excess humidity. This in turn causes damage to the hair and scalp. Using gels in rainy season causes dandruff to the hair which also leads to hair fall.
Try some remedy during Rainy Season
- Keep the hair dry
- Use mild shampoo
- Never tie the wet hair, let it dry completely
- Use separate, clean and wide toothed comb
- Use oil to the hair for once a week
- Do not use hair dryer
- Maintain healthy diet pattern
- Drink ample of water
- If problem persists, go to a Trichologist.
Visit our Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai.Call 9004839333 for appointments.