What Are Pimples?
Pimples are one of the most common skin conditions that you will see in many people especially in teenagers. It is nothing but the inflammation of the skin caused by the attack of bacteria on the sebaceous glands (oil glands). The bacteria infect the skin and this makes the skin to swell up by forming a puss inside. The main reason for the occurrence of pimples is teenagers are due to the excess secretion of sebum by the oil glands during their puberty stage when they undergo a lot of hormonal changes. It normally is seen on the face, neck, back and shoulders. Pimples are not a critical problem at all but it makes you look very miserable and poor in appearance.
Causes Of Pimples
Some of the common causes of pimples are mentioned below:
- Pimples are generally caused during puberty and teenage years when there is an increase in the sex hormones and androgen.
- Too much consumption of oil and junk foods also causes pimples to easily appear in teenagers.
- Hereditary and dirt factors also cause pimples in men and women.
- Over use of cosmetic products on the face and inadequate cleansing of these products also causes pimples to appear on the face and neck.
- Pressure on the face due to use of helmet straps and so on can also cause pimples.
- Accumulation of dead skin cells and overgrowth of bacterial tissues in the body causes pimples.
Symptoms For Pimples
There are no specific symptoms that you will experience to predict that you are going to get pimples on your face or neck or back.
- Scaly red skin
- Scarring of the skin
- Reddish tiny bulbs on your face and neck
- Black heads and White heads
- Pimples might or might not contain fluid or puss inside
For treatment call 9004839333.Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai.