Dark circles have a variety of different causes. And despite what some people think, fatigue isn’t one of them. Besides alcohol and lack of sleep, illnesses also cause these circles to appear. The combination of a fair complexion and thin skin if often the culprit.
Some of the more common causes of dark circles under the eyes include:
- Heredity. Dark circles under the eyes can appear in childhood, and are often an inherited trait. Some children will outgrow them, but others will not.
- Allergies. Nasal congestion can dilate the blood vessels that drain from the area around your eyes, causing them to darken.
- Sleep deprivationis the most common cause, and the easiest to prevent, but …
- Oversleepingcan also cause dark eye circles.
- As we get older, our skin becomes thinner.
- Iron deficiency can prevent the blood from carrying sufficient oxygen to eye tissues.
- Genetics is also a cause of dark circles.
For queries and appointments call 9004839333.Our Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai